Here at Fitness Rush, you will receive more than just a workout. If you choose one of our personal training options, you will enjoy tailored sessions, which will not only suit your needs but maximise your results through carefully created programming.
Let the personal trainers do the thinking for you, so relax and know you're working towards your goals with the correct knowledge driving you forward.
There is also plenty of experience and know-how towards dealing with long-standing injuries and subsequent rehabilitation, so you can be safe in knowing your wellbeing is at the forefront of our minds when training you.
Benefits from Personal Training with Fitness Rush
1. Improve your overall health and well-being. Surveys over the years show the number one reason why people hire personal trainers is to get professional guidance to improve well-being, fitness, strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance and coordination. A personal trainer can monitor your progress and will then tailor your program throughout, to help break through plateaus.
2.Reach or maintain a healthy weight. A reduction in body-fat, healthy weight management, body shaping, and muscle definition are all focal points of a personal trainer, who are trained to help set realistic goals, determine safe strategies and provide the encouragement you need to succeed.
3. Stick with it. One of the biggest challenges during the first phase of training is sticking to a new plan which can seem daunting initially. Qualified personal trainers provide the motivation to develop a lifestyle which focuses mainly on health and fitness. They can also help create strategies to overcome the biggest obstacles towards exercise.
4. Everyone is different. Further surveys show that 50% of personal training clients have special medical needs, such as arthritis, diabetes or obesity. A well-qualified personal trainer is specially trained to help with these or other issues, including low-back pain, rehabilitation from injury and pre/postnatal exercise. Your personal trainer can work with doctors, physical therapists or other health care providers to plan a safe, efficient program that will speed up recovery and enable you to reach your fitness goals.
5. Do it right. Correct form and technique is of great importance when it comes exercising, so by learning the correct way to use equipment, you reduce the risk of injury and will see increased benefits towards muscle growth and target goals.
6. Save precious time. By using an exercise professional, you can get maximum results in minimum time with a tailored program designed specifically for you rather than a generic one found on the internet. This way you can focus on your primary goal and use your strengths to improve on your weaknesses compared to following a program designed for the wrong reasons.
7. Enhance your sport. If you’re looking to improve strengths which will benefit your chosen sport. A personal trainer can design sport specific programs to focus on developing and conditioning the body to increase your overall performance.
8. Keep motivated. Motivation can be difficult to maintain when you train alone. Continued sessions with a personal trainer can enhance motivation to continue with a workout programme. By starting the journey with a trainer and knowing they are tracking your progress should motivate you during your workouts as you get the satisfaction of showing your trainer the improvements you've made over the duration of your programme.
9. You’re not alone. Entering a gym can be daunting initially, so sharing the experience with a friend can work well. Not only to provide support but for continued motivation and prolong the training journey. Your trainer can set exercises to show your competitive side as you pit yourself against your training partner which can add to the training intensity and improve the overall outcome of your sessions.
10. Team work makes the dream work. Finding the right personal trainer who listens and understands your goals is crucial, so you can work together to find the correct exercise program that will maximize your success. Remember, you are in control. If something isn’t working for you, a good personal trainer will make the necessary changes to make sure you are comfortable and happy with the mutually agreed plans.
For more information or to get started on your new health and fitness journey with Fitness Rush, call Liam on 01487 208150 or use our online contact form to get in touch about our services...Click here and let's get started >
After joining Fitness Rush two years ago and training with Liam periodically, I have seen continued progress and success which I've never found from training alone. The friendly atmosphere coupled with Liam's fitness knowledge is second to none. If it's results you're looking for, then this is the place for you!!
Nice gym with a good range of equipment for both weight training and cardio. Members respect each other, and the equipment. The owner, Liam, is friendly and welcoming. Used the gym for a couple of months whilst I was in the area between house moves, but I wouldn't hesitate to make it my regular gym if I lived in the area permanently.
I started my journey 2 weeks ago and must say I am very pleased with the results so far .most gyms can be very nerve racking for most but feel very comfortable with it all. A big thank you to Liam for guiding me to achieve my goals.
Absolutely amazing gym, I have been having personal training sessions with Liam and he is absolutely fab!! I feel fitter and stronger and can't wait to see more results. Would definitely recommend Liam and the gym to everyone as it has a great atmosphere and everyone in there is very friendly.
What I like about Liam is that he knows how to motivate people, he makes each training session challenging but rewarding. I would have no hesitation in recommending Liam and Fitness Rush as your personal trainer if you want to achieve your fitness and health goals.
Liam is always motivational - always keeps the encouragement going even though you may just want to give up!! His personable approach and great sense of humour makes the experience a pleasure rather than a chore! Would highly recommend both Liam and his Gym.
I have been at Fitness Rush with Liam for the last six months. I love coming into the gym as it has a very welcoming atmosphere for a female going into the weights section at the gym this can be a very daunting, however at this gym I feel completely relaxed and everyone is willing to help if needed.
Since training with Liam I have learnt so much about fitness and my eating habits and this has resulted in me going from a size 16 in jeans now down to a size 12 (Nearly a size 10). I have not only lost weight and gone down in clothes sizes but I now feel happy with the way my body is looking for the first time in a long time.
I could not recommend this gym enough and Liam's personal training sessions are amazing and I love the fact that he tailors it to me as I have certain problems with my back and wrists and he always thinks about this when doing my sessions. Anyone wanting to start your story needs to sign up to this gym as all the equipment and staff are amazing!!!!
There is a lovely friendly atmosphere in this gym. I didn’t think as a female I’d have the confidence to go alone but I’ve not had that problem attending fitness rush! Liam is so friendly and is always there to help and guide in the way he feels it is best for you! I’ve only had one personal training session with Liam and this is something before I would never dream of signing up for but it was so much easier with a trainer who makes you feel welcome, when I attend without a training session Liam always asks how I am and how my session was after! The gym is very accommodating and I couldn’t recommend it more!!
I had Liam train me whilst I was visiting the UK for a couple of months last year. The progress I made under his guidance and knowledge was amazing, along with being serious towards the training, we also had a laugh and I made a friend for life. Highly recommended to anyone of any age or size!
Great gym but even better trainer. Located in a good area close to St Ives and Huntingdon. All the equipment you need with good prices to train.
It’s got everything you need to do all sorts of workouts/exercises. Liam is very helpful and so are the other members. A very comfortable environment to exercise in but a place where you can also challenge yourself and work out hard. Top gym, would recommend!
Great gym compared to those in the area. The weight equipment is really good and has a bigger selection of kit than many gyms with a more basic range. Plenty of bars, benches and machines to go around. There’s a great atmosphere within the gym and everyone tends to know each other. Liam along with the other PT’s who train there are always happy to help and give advice if you ask.
Found this gym very welcoming and Liam helped me challenge myself and set goals. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is a bit nervous about joining a gym. Liam is very welcoming and gives help & guidance where needed.
I have been having PT sessions with Liam and I have to say he's professional, inspiring and keeps you motivated throughout. I saw results within 2 weeks and he opened my eyes to training in a different way through weights and endurance, without having to kill myself with cardio. He's highly recommend. Thanks Liam
As I come to the end of my sessions with Liam my PT, my fitness has improved, my strength and stamina has grown and my weight loss continues. I've really enjoyed my sessions. Liam is approachable, friendly, skilled and super supportive. I can't recommend him and his gym enough.
Liam provides an exceptional one on one personal training service in his very well appointed gym. Each week my session is varied and challenging, allowing me to eat more cake during the week! I'd highly recommend Liam to anyone looking for a comprehensive and tailored service away from the stereotypical gyms!
Liam has been training me for a number of months; it's great - I turn up, he tells me what to do and catches anything I can't lift. He changes the exercises each session, and he is able to work around my problems (I am 70 years old, and have hip arthritis and a slipped disk from long ago). This is the first gym I have used, and I have found it extremely successful. There is a good range of equipment - both machines and free weights. Liam offers personal training, and pay as you go sessions, where you turn up and use the equipment unsupervised, which is cheaper. Altogether, excellent.
I really enjoy the time I spend at Fitness Rush with the expert advise of Liam. The customer service you get from Fitness Rush, that has been built up by a local fitness expert is miles better then a large chain or franchise. I recommend any man or woman to give it a try.
Many people have various reasons for losing weight, mine was for medical reasons. I needed to lose 10% of my starting body weight and bring my BMI down to below 32. I was given a 3 months time frame. I had already joined a mainstream gym many months before with little success, and also tried all the fad diets. Liam is my brother in law, he had already got himself in to exceptional shape, so I asked him for help. He worked out a healthy eating plan and a workout routine that I could do at home or in the gym. He also tailored it to fit around my unusual lifestyle, as I work though the night. We also had weekly weigh ins and as I progressed, he changed my workouts to make the most of my increasing level of fitness. So in 3 months I lost 2 stone and got my BMI down to 29. So with his help I exceeded my goal. I know it's hard to put yourself in someone else's hands, but sometimes we need that one to one guidance to help us achieve our goals. I believe Liam gave me this. 3 year's on, I now maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle on my own thanks to Liam.